Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Wedding Favorites

I cannot think of a better way to wrap up 2009 here on my blog, than with my 100th post! As I was perusing my Flickr stream to pick out my favorites, I relived so many awesome memories with so many awesome clients. I've truly been blessed this year with the opportunity to meet some of the coolest, most endearing people. All of you have touched my life and enriched it, and for that I thank you! In no particular order, here are some my favorites from my first wedding season. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next decade has to offer and the amazing people that will enter my life.

From Amber & Matt's wedding...







From Valerie & Justin's wedding...







Jola & Brad's..











Angela & Jeff's...







Lisa & Eric...







Clare & Jamie...









Jen & Jake











Michele & Scott









Beth & Brian











Jenny & Tim









Lisa & Steve





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP