Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Apparently I'm not a techie Goddess...

So.... I thought I had my e-mail all up and working after switching to a new hosting company and then it stopped. Just like that, it stopped. And then my inbox just disappeared! Yup, just like that. And the thing is, I know it's all in there somewhere. When I search for something specific it shows up!


It's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened before, it has. And it's typically something that I have in my settings wrong and within in a little bit, I manage to figure it out and no one ever knew the difference. Well now there's people actually e-mailing me on a regular basis! And it's not just my friends and subscriptions. And now it's driving me a little nutty because I can't answer e-mails! Bare with me folks, I'll have it all up and running soon. And please if you do not get a response within 24 hours, know that I did not receive your e-mail or I cannot reply and I am not ignoring you!

And because picture's make everything a better, here's one from my recent trip to Florida. It's kinda how I feel right now with all of this web, techie stuff!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP