Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meet Brody!

Looks like I'm back up and running! Sweet! Gotta love it when things run smoothly, or they seem to be anyways. Website is up and working as normal and it appears as if my e-mail is working too. Just to be sure, if you do not receive a response from me within 24 hours, please try again or give me a call!

I know I've mentioned it a time or two before, but I love my job! Not only because I get to spend my days doing something that I love so much, or the fact that I get to photograph cute little guys like this, but the fact that I can do it anywhere!

While I was in Florida visiting my family for the Thanksgiving holiday, I met Paula at my sister's baby shower. We got to chatting and she asked if I wouldn't mind a session with Brody. I had spent a couple of nice relaxing days re-grouping after a very busy couple of weeks of portraits, weddings and events and was starting to feel recharged and eagerly agreed. It felt great to pick up my camera and feel creative again!

They're huge Gator fans and wanted to include that in our session, I love it when my clients make it personal!

Maybe Brody will play for the Gator's one day?

This year marks Brody's first Christmas so we wanted to get some cute holiday shots.



When Paula and I were discussing locations, I offered to come right to their offices for the session. They own a granite company and with the beautiful countertops everywhere I knew we'd be able to get some really nice images. Like this one on a display that you see right as you walk in. Beautiful!

What a happy little guy!



And just look at those will ya?



I love little baby hands, almost as much as their feet!

I love these images taken right on mom's desk!


And one last image from our session and probably my favorite of the day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP