Friday, December 4, 2009

Jenny & Tim are Married!

This wedding holds a special meaning to me. Just over a year ago I launched my business as a wedding photographer. I remember when Jenny called me to talk about her wedding plans and wanted to meet with ME about documenting her and Tim's wedding. The butterflies in my stomach were comparable to birds caught up in a tornado! This was the first client I was meeting with and my first potential wedding to be booked for 2009. My palms were sweating as we talked about their plans and I was secretly crossing my fingers under the table that they would choose me, so when she told me that they wanted to book with me I all but jumped up and hugged her! I had just booked my first wedding!

Jenny and Tim were married on Friday, November 13th at St. Paul of Tarsus in Clinton Twp. If you remember from their e-session, they L-O-V-E the outdoors! It was an incredible fall day with the sun shining and the temperature actually warm!

Her dress was absolutely stunning!



Jenny made such a beautiful bride...



Almost time....

The flowers were simply gorgeous with all of the red, orange and yellow hues.

Her laugh is so contagious!

A little champagne toast with all of her beautiful ladies

Definitely a top fave from the day. I love the contrast of the flowers against the brown dresses.



I think the girls must have all thought I was crazy taking them in front of a neighbor's doorstep for pictures. But I just love how they came out. It helps when you have such beautiful women to work with!



Tim with his groomsmen, all looking very dapper!

Tim seeing his soon to be wife for the first time as her father walked her down the aisle.

Jenny made my job very easy that day. She was all smiles!









Another favorite from the day!

Mr. & Mrs. Lauricella!



I was enamored with the way they had incorporated their love for the outdoors in all of the details of their day. I adore the custom all natural seating cards they made.

They had 2 trees set up for guest to hang notes of well wishes from. What a great idea!







The whole wedding party!



Sharing their first dance as husband and wife.








Jennifer and Tim, Congratulations again! And thank you for trusting me to capture your day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP