Monday, October 26, 2009

Jennifer & Tim's E-session

I absolutely love the fall! It's my favorite time of year for all of it's beauty. I shivered as I looked up at the temperature gage reading 40 degrees as I was on my to that morning's engagement session. It didn't even matter though, the sun was out and it was a gorgeous day! I could have driven around all day taking in Mother Nature's colors everywhere. I love the way the light hits all of the shades of orange, red, gold and green.

I met up with Jennifer and Tim at the boat launch at Stoney Creek. It was the perfect place for their engagement pictures. They both are in love with the outdoors. So much in fact that Tim even proposed while they were backpacking North Manitou Island. Yeah, I don't know if I'd ever be up for all of that! I don't mind a little roughing it, but I draw the line at filtering my own water and eating Ramen Noodles at all. Let alone for several days!







It was such a peaceful morning, barely a ripple on the water.



I just love everything about this image...

Can't you just see how much they enjoy each other's company?


Like I said, it was pretty chilly and would have felt horrible showing up with a nice hot drink only for me, so I stopped and picked up a couple of hot chocolates for them too. Yeah, I rock!

We ended our session with a nice relaxing walk through the Nature Trail. Did I mention what a beautiful day it was?















Another top fave

And I just L-O-V-E this series...

On our way out of the woods, I saw this fabulous array of leaves littering the grass and begged Tim for just one more shot! Thanks!

Thank you Jennifer and Tim for a nice relaxing morning.I'm sooo looking forward to your wedding next month! I just know we'll have yet another beautiful fall day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP