Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meet the Inda Family

I am so grateful for the many people that I have had the opportunity to meet in my life and especially those that I have kept in contact with even though we may no longer work together or no longer live near.


I met Arturo during my days at Ford Motor Company. It was always entertaining working with him to say the least! Time passed and we had both moved on from the company, but still continued to keep in touch. I was absolutely excited when he contacted me asking for a portrait session while him Ada, and little Arturo were visiting! It was so good to see all of them! We started off the session at Ford Field Park in Dearborn. Such an awesome place for pictures!

Arturo and Ada are very excited to be expecting another addition to the family!

Meet Arturito! He's such a cutie!

I love this image...

Ada is such a natural beauty!

I think it's the most adorable thing when a little one gives their mom a "flower"!

The happy couple!









She has the most beautiful smile!















After the park we headed over the Sunflower fields near Ford World Headquarters. I've always had a passion for sunflowers. They are just so happy!

A top favorite from the day!

Arturo is such a character! I wish I could show you the image before this that led to the big smiles, but it may be a little inappropriate!


Arturo and Ada, thank you so much for asking me to capture this incredible time in your life for you! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet the new arrival!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP