Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meet the Panackia Family!

I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful family last week at Dearborn's Ford Field Park. This was my second opportunity to shoot there. Remember the Inda Family? It's such an amazing park. Thankfully, this meant that I was already familiar with the area, having just made it in time since Blair and Kelly were a little early. I was driving my sister and her family to the airport that day so the timing worked out perfectly. Slammed my Pumpkin Spice Latte and was ready to play with these two awesome kids!

And here they are! Blair, Jack, Hailey and Kelly!

Jack is just the most adorable little guy!

One of my favorite thing about fall are the leaf piles. I remember raking as big a pile as we could to dive into. Hailey had some fun them too!







Just look at those eyes...

One of my favorites of the day, it just feels so peaceful to me.

Some mommy time...

Think I've found where Hailey and Jack get those eyes from!

And daddy time...




I just love all of the expressions that little ones make!


I love these images I captured of Blair and Kelly!

It's been a busy week of shooting so look for some more colorful images soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP