Friday, October 23, 2009

Some Family Time

Things have been crazy busy this week with playing a little catch up after taking some time off to spend with my family. But I wanted to share some images from their time here. It was so nice having everyone together. I cannot believe it had been nearly 2 years since I've seen my dad! And nearly a year since I've seen Melissa and Shane.


It all started with Shane and Priscilla planning a vacation to Michigan to attend a friend's wedding. Then Dad & Kelly realized it had been a while since he's seen Michigan and wouldn't it be nice to visit in the fall? And Melissa, Shawn and Courtney followed suit! It was such a fun filled week! Here's some of my favorite images from their visit...

Here's one of our tries for a family picture! And my favorite of the bunch.



Even though it was going to be a pretty cool day, we all bundled up and headed to Blake's for the day. Good thing we had plenty of warm coats for everyone. The Floridians left 90 degree weather to come here where it was a high of 46 the day we went to the Cider Mill. This was Courtney's first time in Michigan and was excited to hear that it might snow! Thankfully it didn't, I don't think Court could have imagined it any colder.



Scott got this picture of me petting this little guy.





We were all about to venture into the corn maze when we realized Scott and Priscilla were no where in sight. Here's where we found them, about to cross the finish line of a tricycle race!

Shane and I couldn't resist and had to give it a go! I have no idea how he fit on the bike, I have bruises all over my knee caps from the handle bars!



It was such a beautiful day and everything just came together perfectly. My cousin Kevin was on his way home from college for the weekend, and Craig had a football game in Armada, so Blakes ended up being a perfect meeting point!





Love the light in this image!

Just as the hayride started to pull away, cousin Doug was walking up. Thankfully, Dave our tractor driver kindly stopped to let them jump on.



Kelly grabbed this picture of Scott and I.



After a big family dinner, we spotted a Dollar Store across the street! Bonus! We were able to pick up some gloves, hats, scarves and fluffy socks to keep us warm at the game. And the Muskrats won! Way to go Craig!

1 comments:

Carolyn October 26, 2009  

super fun photos Shannon!!! love your style!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP