Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Album Design

Last week was an absolutely incredible week. It was one of those, that you even wonder if it could get any more perfect. It began and ended with family and the in between filled with client meetings, portrait sessions and creating album designs. Three of them are out for proofing right now, so I can't share those until they're finalized. But I'd like to show you a design I created for a sample album with my new album company. I've added some new, fun, trendy albums to the lineup and now offer a little something that will fit everyone's style! Classic leather, silk brocades, metal and even glass block album covers are now in the line-up! Holla!

Here's the layout for my new sample with images from Jola & Brad's wedding in a 8x12 format.



























0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP