Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spread the Wealth Release Party

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to photograph David Breuhan's book release party. I met David and his wife at Beth & Brian's wedding in September. I was sitting with them during dinner and we got to chatting about the upcoming release of his first book Spread the Wealth: More Haves and Fewer Have Nots. I cannot even imagine the amount of time and dedication, heart and soul that gets pored into writing a book. Although, I'm sure David could tell you!

The event took place on Thursday, November 12th at the beautiful Royal Park Hotel in Rochester. It was a gorgeous day and perfect for a celebration! Here's a few of my favorite images from the big event.


David spent much of the evening behind this table autographing books for those that came to support him. The turnout was amazing, and the line to purchase and sign books was seriously never ending!





I have to imagine that David had writer's cramp after this evening!



This guy bought 6 copies!

Everywhere I looked people were taking a chance to peruse through the book. You could tell they couldn't wait to get home to read it.



David got to take a break from all of the signing for a few minutes. He gave a very moving speech and had everyone in applause on more than one occasion!

Standing room only!

David's family and biggest supporters.




David, I was honored that you chose me to document your accomplishment for you. Congratulations!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP