Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Clare & Jamie are married!

Clare & Jamie got married last Saturday at the Columbus Baptist Church. If you remember their e-session, you'll remember how cool they are. Yup, Blue shoes cool.

The girls were still getting ready when I got there, which was fortunate for me because I got to witness some true talent! Clare is a hair stylist and recently built her own studio in her house. Which is even cooler than her shoes! Love the green walls and the gorgeous mouldings and cabinets.




Clare's dress was simply beautiful, I love the antique broach Clare hunted for to wear.


Since the reception was being held at her parent's farm, they decided on a "country" theme. The flowers were beautiful and so cheery! Sunflowers always make me smile...

While I was setting the bouquets up for the shot you just saw, this little bee decided it wanted to be in a picture too!

I love the shoes she chose. Beautiful, comfortable and practical! (I think I may be a little obsessed with her shoes collection)

One of the things that I have loved about Clare and Jaime from the start was how personal they made everything. As I arrived at her parents house for pictures Clare showed me a picture frame hanging on the wall that had four different generations of brides all photographed in that house and asked for one similiar. I hope this is what you were looking for Clare!


The ultra hip Groom, Jamie!

Thier rings actually lock together like that, making it very convient for me to set up this shot...

Love this image of Clare's parents giving her away.






Before heading to the reception we stopped at the train tracks down their street for some more pictures.



The super cute flower girl & ring bearer



I love this image I caught of Jamie and his Mom.

And this one of Clare with her sisters...




They asked me to sneak away for a few more portraits, and you know I was happy to! Love this one!

Clare & Jamie I hope you're having an amazing time on your 2 week honeymoon in the Virgin Islands! Thank you so much for including me in your wedding. It was amazing! Congratulations!!

1 comments:

Lesley September 03, 2009  

what is it about railroad tracks? awesome pictures Shannon!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP