Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jen & Jake's Rehersal

I'm so excited to share some images from the start of Jen & Jake's beautiful labor day weekend. Thank you both for choosing me as your photographer. Lesley and I had an amazing time capturing your weekend! It was hard to pick my favorite images, so there's quite a few here!

Welcome to the Knights Courtyard. This is where the ceremony will take place! Holla!

From Lesley's point of view up in the tower...



There's something about this one that I love...

Warning! These two cuties will steal your heart! Seriously.
Jen & Jakes parents were so nice to Lesley and I the entire weekend. Everyone welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like we were part of the family!

Love this image Lesley grabbed of them practicing for the big moment...

And this shot I got of Charlie clutching Mom's skirt. So precious!


A priceless moment between a father and his daughter...

I told you... Aren't they two of the most adorable cuties you've ever seen?



Jen is a natural beauty and I love her laugh! Coupled with her laid back personality, she is so infectious! And she's super creative and talented, she hand made a ton of the details of the weekend including the tanktops the ladies were wearing!
Some details of the day...

Jen's mom and I were talking a while back and she told me she never photographs well. I told her not to worry, that I was confident I could capture her. She laughed and wished me luck. Well Mrs. Cameron, what do you think? What a timeless beauty she is!

The rehearsal dinner took place at Whitney's Oyster Bar in downtown Charlevoix. The ambiance was perfect for Jen & Jake's laid back style and the food was delicious! If you have the opportunity and like fish, you MUST try the Walleye. Simiply Amazing!

Everyone was having such a good time...

Sorry guys, I think your daughter may just steal the show at the wedding!

A little bridesmaid love...

They served the most delectable chocolate covered strawberries for desert! I couldn't resist and snagged a dark chocolate one, and oh boy I was in heaven! I wonder if I can have any shipped to me...

I know I'm gushing over her, but really? How can you not?
This is the benefit of having 2 photographers cover your event! I love how Lesley and I each captured this moment!



My favorite image of the happy couple

Look for pictures from the wedding soon!

1 comments:

Lesley September 11, 2009  

What a FUN rehearsal!!! Jen and Jake's families rock!!! Thanks again for having me come along!!!

Seriously, could Charlie be any cuter? I think NOT :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP