Friday, September 18, 2009

Michele & Scott are Married!

Michele and Scott were married last Saturday at Lakeland Manor in St. Clair Shores. It was another absolutely gorgeous day! We started of at their house where the girls got ready. I've known Michele and Scott for a while now. Scott works with "my Scott" at the St. Clair Shores Fire Department. I was a little nervous for this wedding I have to tell you. There's something about shooting people I know makes me want to start biting my nails again!

Michele & Scott, I had a fabulous time at your wedding! It was an honor to be there to capture your day for you...
I love that Michele had two completely different dresses for her wedding. A beautiful classic style for the ceremony, and then another stunning dress for the reception.



Michele has the most beautiful eyes


and a killer smile!
The lucky groom!

One of my favorites of Michele, so serene...



Scott is very proud of his Irish heritage, and I just love that he included that in his wedding ring.

When the crowd rose for Michele and her father I watched Scott trying to peek around the guests to catch a glimpse of his bride. I love this image as he finally sees her...

Seeing little ones with cameras makes my heart smile.

Ryan, a fellow firefighter performed the touching ceremony.

I love everything about this image!





I loved their cake topper. It really shows what a fun couple they are!

After the ceremony we headed over to Wahby Park for some portraits. Such a beautiful park!



What a good looking couple!





They wanted to have their wedding in St. Clair Shores so that the firefighters on duty would still be able to attend dinner. And lucky for us they brought the engine saving us a little time for pictures.

Another top fave from the day...

One thing you have to know is that the guys at the department are always trying to come up with new pranks to play on the others. I remember "my Scott" coming home from work one day all excited telling me that I just had to find Aviator sunglasses for him for the wedding. A quick visit to Amazon and within a couple of days we had 20 pairs! Now, this was before Michele and Scott actually booked with me. If it would have been after, I might not have been so open to the idea. Ok. Who am I kidding? I loved it! It made for some great pictures and Michele even donned a pair!

Their first dance as husband and wife

My top favorite image of the day...

Michele & Scott, I hope you had an incredible time in Mexico! Of course I'm pretty certain you did from your facebook status updates! Love it!


If you find yourself needing more, here's a slideshow for your viewing pleasure!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP