Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Angela & Jeff are married!

Angela and Jeff were married last Saturday at their beautiful home in Wixom. They had a gorgeous, although hot day! Oh and the humidity... But it was perfect! Except for my shoes. I do not own a pair of "flats". Being a vertically challenged I always wear some sort of heel, even if it's a small one, to give me a few more inches. Knowing the celebration was going to be held in their back yard, I stopped on my way to see if I couldn't find some flats. My senseless side took over and when I saw these super cute black wedges I thought perfect! Flat and a little height. Hmmm, not so much. Needless to say, I ended back in my little heels and went with it! Yeah, I didn't even fall once!

But back to Jeff and Angela... They wanted a small intimate wedding, and their backyard was the perfect setting. Surrounded by the woods, their gardens and their closest loved ones Angela and Jeff said "I do". Everything was planned beautifully and their attention to detail was flawless! I loved the colors they chose, so very soft and inviting.

Getting Ready....








I love the emotion in the next couple of images!








I love this shot I grabbed of Angela's daughters!


Jeff looking so dapper!


And Angela was just stunning!










Jeff's toast was straight from the heart and amazing. Of course I teared up a bit too!








Jeff and Angela are off on a 10 day honeymoon! They rented an RV and are traveling Michigan, one of my favorite things to do! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!

2 comments:

Lesley August 19, 2009  

and now i have tears running down my face...the emotion you captured during the ceremony is beautiful!!

Anonymous August 26, 2009  

Now I am crying agian!!! ARGH!!

We are SOOOO happy, thanks to all who made our day so special, we love all of you!

Thanks Jeff

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP