Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beth and Brian E-session

I met Beth at a Bridal show last winter, and was so excited when her and Brian chose me to capture their wedding for them! They're getting married at the Gross Pointe War Memorial, September 19th and it's going to be an absolutely beautiful wedding! What a great location!

Brian had the proposal all planned out. They were packing for their Aruba vacation and Brian hid the ring in the band-aid box! I loved hearing that I'm not the only one who likes to be prepared with a little first aid kit when vacationing and it really is a great place to hide something, because really how often do you really need band aids? He had arranged a private Sunset Sail on the Carribean for the big event. (Insert awe here...) After Beth said yes, the Captain and the First Mate surprised them with a bottle of champagne and a toast! What a romantic proposal! Love it!

I met up with Beth and Brian at Metro Beach for their e-session. It was a beautiful HOT morning and a great day to spend at the beach! I absolutely love doing engagement sessions. It's a great opportunity to meet with the couples and get to know each other better.





I've been playing with my post processing lately and I love the mood to this one!







I love these...

Seriously, what a gorgeous couple!


I loved how Brian was even willing to get a little wet!






Beth has the most amazing eyes...







Beth and Brian, I can't wait for your wedding! I had so much fun with you guys during your e-session I can only imagine how awesome your wedding is going to be!

"May the only pain in your life be Champagne!"

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP