Sunday, August 30, 2009

My little Sis is all grown up!

I remember when she was 2 years old and quite the little terror, and now to see the young woman she has become makes my heart happy. I'm so proud of her! She works very hard, putting in more hours than most kids her age. Even though it was a super hot and humid day, and her hair was "poofing out" she wasn't letting that stop her from getting her pictures done. Her determination is outstanding!

We had so much fun starting with a little beauty session of make-up and hair. Then we headed to the Baumgartner House in Fraser. They have this awesome garden behind this big red barn, complete with a little bridge! Its really a fantastic place for portrait sessions. After a quick stop back at the house for an outfit change we headed up to Memorial Park in St. Clair Shores. She was even down with hitting my secret field. Well I guess it's not a secret since it's right off of a major road at the exit ramp of I-94 where we were there for all to see! But we get such fun images from there! Lesley and I stopped there for my session too! Hey, I know it's no field like you're used to Lesley, but it works! :-)

Here's my grown up little sister Dawn. So beautiful...
























Love you girlie!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP