Friday, July 30, 2010

There's more than "just pictures"...

I promise to get better at posting these because you see, after I post my clients wedding images here, that's not the end of it. Nearly all of my clients choose a custom designed wedding album that I offer. I have so much designing them for my clients. I get to relive their wedding all over again, and it's just like digital scrapbooking. And since I don't really get a chance to work on my own scrapbooks these days, this is super fun for me!


Kadie and Chris' Album was recently delivered and I loved it so much that I had to order a sample of it!





This page is from Kadie & Chris' First Look and if you're a bride reading this, I know that we've talked about it at some point. I know that many people are afraid that seeing each other before the ceremony takes away from the moment that the groom first sees his bride walking down the aisle, or that it's bad luck (sure, watch out for that black cat). I ran into Kadie & Chris at a recent wedding (those images are coming soon!) and Chris told me that it didn't take away from that moment in the least. He said that when he first saw her for their First Look that he was blown away by how beautiful she looked, but then seeing her parents walk her down the aisle was a completely different feeling. Like "Whoa" she's going to marry me! *Thanks Chris for your input! :-)













I think you can pretty much tell from the look on their faces that it didn't take anything away from this moment.


In case you were wondering, I do take posed family portraits. I choose not to include them in my posts or slideshows, not because I don't like them but because they're a just standard and not the most creative images from the day.

Note: this is not a grave stone. This stone is at the entrance to her mother's garden. Honestly the thought of it being a grave stone never even crossed my mind until someone asked!







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP