Friday, July 23, 2010

Shea Family Portraits

I'm really excited about this post for a couple of reasons. First is because well, this family rocks! You've seen them on the blog before when I did an OP Love session for them. But this time was so much more fun because Dad was here! They were hoping for some pregnancy pictures with them together since this will be their last child. Zach was able to get a weekend leave to come up to document this time for them. Then one night on facebook Zach started chatting with me telling me that Jen was in labor and he was in the air on his way home! For 12 days! Maybe it'll be a newborn session instead we joked. He was loving the wifi and asked if I wouldn't mind calling Jen to see how she was doing.

I can only imagine what was going through Jen's mind seeing her photographer calling her at 10:00pm while she was in labor, but I was so happy to be able to pass on the details to Zach. I felt like I was part of the excitement! Unfortunately, baby Lila changed her mind and decided to wait until after Daddy had to go back to base. But we were still able to squeeze in a family session for them while they were in town!

The other reason for my excitement is because you are going to start to see some changes around here. I've been working on a new website for a while now, just ask my web designer Tammy. :-) Hopefully we'll have everything launched soon! And in an effort to streamline my branding and give my business more of a complete look, I've also changed my watermark and the way that I prepare my images for blogging. A special thanks goes out to Ed & Angie Marsh of Night Cry Graphics for the killer new logo and to Jodie at MCP Actions for her "Finish It" action set. Wow did that make prepping images for publication so much easier!

I'm looking forward to sharing the new website and blog soon, but for now here's a few of my favorites of the Shea family!

















1 comments:

Zach July 23, 2010  

Thanks so much for the Oplove pictures and of course the impromptu session! It was unfortunate that I missed the delievery by 1 day, but both Baby Lila and Mom are healthy and doing great. Can't to meet her in a couple of weeks! Thanks again for all you have done and we all look forward to another session! -Zach

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP