Friday, July 2, 2010

Becky & Corey are Expecting!

Sometimes you just know. When I first met Corey I knew immediately that he was perfect for Becky. His laid back attitude and sense of style meshed perfectly with hers. They share the same caring personality and lust for life. And I gotta tell ya, they looked darn good together. These two are some of the most kindest people you will meet. They welcome everyone they meet into their homes and hearts, and I am incredibly grateful to call them my friends.


Even though everyone else could see it, at first they weren't so sure. There was the issue of dating within the "friendship circle" and then some research had to be done, since they had the same last name! Thankfully they came around and then discovered that there was no possible way they could be related. And that was when their friendship started to develop into a love so perfect that they celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary with a special photo session.

Having stood by their side at their wedding 2 years ago, I was stoked (a word I've adopted from Becky) when she e-mailed asking for their maternity session to be held on their anniversary. What an awesome way to celebrate! I'm excited to be able to capture this special moment for them and cannot wait to meet what I know will be a good looking little boy this August!



Definitely looks like love here...

Becky often takes some time to relax on their porch while reading to the baby and I love that she wanted to document their special moments.

We wanted to include their puppy Ollie in a few images and although not a "perfect" image, it's my favorite of them all.

I'm starting to realize that I have a "thing" for willow trees. There's just something so magical about them...





I love the serenity I feel when I see this image

Another favorite of the day

And I'll wrap up this post with some of my favorite images of Ollie!

Becky & Corey, thank you for celebrating your special day with Scott and I! We had an amazing time hanging out and catching up with you guys!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP