Saturday, July 24, 2010

Katherine & Scott's St. Clair Shores E-session

I first met Katherine & Scott last year when they came to me about their wedding photography. Even when I first met them I thought that they were a super fun couple. They are getting married this Saturday and I know that it's going to be a riot! They both have an awesome sense of humor and I know that their wedding is going to be so much fun to document!

They've had quite a busy year with wedding plans and promotions that we ended up having their engagement session a little late, but better late than never right? And really, it would have been sooner, but we had to reschedule not once but twice due to this crazy wet July weather. This month has been insane with rain and humidity. Detroit's average rain for the month of July is 3 inches, and the news just said that we've had over 5 inches already with more to come tomorrow. Sweet.

I always like to challenge myself to continuously grow as a photographer and this session was shot completely with my 85mm lens. It was fun to see what I could do with it! I'm definitely looking forward to my next self challenge. We met up at Wahby Park at Blossom Heath for their engagement session, and had a great time!

Kat, your eyes, yeah their stunning!

I love the way they laugh together.





A little "In your face"! :-)






To see more of their images click here for their slideshow!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP