Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ashly & Karl's Detroit Wedding

Ashly & Karl were married July 10th, at St. Raymond's Catholic Church in Detroit. The sun was out, the temps were up and love was in the air. It was truly a beautiful day for a summer wedding! The day started at the Concord Inn in Chesterfield and I knew it was going to be another tearful day for me the moment I stepped into the room. I love weddings and all of the emotions of the day, and this one was no exception.

I love Ashly & Karl's candor with each other, they often tease each other and I remember when Ashly commented on facebook a countdown to the wedding. Karl commented something along the lines of "Don't blow it" and I had to laugh. Because even through all of the teasing, Karl still shows his love and his wanting to take care of her. Wanting to make sure she had enough to eat before the ceremony he send this delicious bouquet of sweets!




Ashly's dress from Brides by Demetrio's and shoes were absolutely bea-u-ti-ful!

Always "Be True"

Kevin from Twigs & Branches did an amazing job on the flowers!

And Ashly looked absolutely radiant.

Seriously! Girl you are gorgeous!

The ladies

And the guys

Karl was looking very dapper himself.





Love this moment I caught of both Ashly & her mom!









Could they look any happier?



Bling, bling!

We stopped at Ashly & Karl's new house in Grosse Pointe from some fun shots after the ceremony. I love how personal it made it!




Cakes our Specialty did an amazing job on the sweetness!



One last favorite image from the day.

Ashly & Karl, thank you for opening up your day to me. I hope you had an amazing time in Jamaica and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Click here for more images from their day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP