Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OP Love: Pre-Deployment

Right before I left for California I had the opportunity to document this amazing family before B is deployed later this summer. They had contacted me from the Operation: Love Reunited website. OP Love is an organization that I'm honored and proud to be a part of. It's my way of giving back to those that give so much for us. Although I don't think that what I give is even an ounce to what our military families give, I'm grateful to be able to give what I can.


Due to the rules and regulations of the Department of Defense and OP Love, I am unable to share information about these families here, but I can share a few images from our session together!


























Thank you so much for everything you guys go through to protect the freedom that we all have. It's the people like you guys that really make a difference!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP