Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sarah & Justin are Engaged!

Sarah and Justin met in high school in Memphis and sometime around their Junior year their love for each other began. After high school Justin went to Ferris State while Sarah chose Saginaw Valley. Although they attended different colleges, they managed the distance between them. And now while Sarah is finishing up her last year of college, Justin is working as an Accountant.

Justin first bough Sarah's engagement ring and was planning on holding on to it waiting for the perfect moment to propose to her. Turns out that perfect moment was while they were snuggled in on the couch for a movie. Although he says he just couldn't wait, I think that's pretty perfect!

I was super excited when Sara had told me that they wanted to do their engagement session at the Rochester Hills Museum. Their session held a special sentiment for me. It's the place that Scott and I were married at 8 years ago in August and it's just as beautiful as I remembered. We even found some other areas to shoot in that I was completely unaware of!




Sarah you are gorgeous!
























To see a slideshow of the rest of their images click here!

Sara and Justin, I had a great time photographing you two and getting to know you guys and I cannot wait for your wedding next month!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP