Monday, June 21, 2010

Bill and Jane's 60th Wedding Anniversary!

Last week I had the opportunity to meet a very special couple and capture a huge milestone in their life. Their 60th Wedding Anniversary! WOW 60 years! And I get all giddy thinking about celebrating mine and Scott's 10th anniversary in a couple of years... It was such an honor to be there to capture this event for them. The party was held at the Detroit Zoo and there were so many friends and family there to celebrate with Jane & Bill. Even some of their wedding party was able to make it. It was a simply amazing day....


The happy couple...

Not sure Jane could look any happier in this moment...

Jane with her Bridesmaids. Looking good ladies!

I love this moment I captured between Jane and her Maid of Honor Jean. They have been friends forever and Jane stood next to Jean on her wedding day too. Back in the day they were Jane & Jean Smith and I have to imagine that they really shook things up together. Although they swore that they were "good girls". :-)



Every family that was there had me take family portraits of them. This is my favorite of the bunch. Owen is Autistic, and we weren't sure that he was going to cooperate for their picture. I love the smile I caught here!



Just look at how happy they are!

The Brook's Family

And one last image of all of the guests that were there.

Congratulations Bill and Jane! Wishing you many more happy years of marriage!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP