Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stacie & Josh are Engaged!

Stacie and Josh are getting married this October in Columbus. They booked with me last year and I can't believe how time flies! It seriously seems like last month that they were at my house with her cousin Sarah. Stacie and Sarah are cousins, their fiances are Josh and Justin, and I'm photographing both of their weddings this year. Phew! I was so embarrassed during Stacie & Josh's session. I had just photographed Sarah and Justin's Engagement Session a couple of days before and I kept calling Josh, Justin. I swear I'll get it right for on your weddings!

We met up at Metro Beach for their engagement session and the light was perfect to start off in the Nature Center. But... As we got into the trail, the mosquitoes became unbearable! I remember looking down at my legs and just seeing swarms of them. Trying to create images while getting attacked just doesn't work I learned. Stacie and Josh were trying to smile and I was trying to avoid motion blur, while swatting tons of little bloodsuckers away from us. Yeah we got out of there with a quickness!

It was such a nice relaxing session, we strolled through the park chatting and getting to know each other more and every once in a while we'd stop for some pictures. :-) Josh is currently working on his Doctorate Degree at Wayne State University and Stacie just finished up teaching classes at Saginaw Valley State University. They're such a fun couple and I know that their wedding is going to be just as cool as they are!



One of my favorites from our session.



You can see the love, the way they look at each other...





Stacie you are beau-ti-ful!



the bling!







I've been working on this shot for a while, I've always wanted to capture the sun like this. It's not perfect, but I love it just the same!


Stacie & Josh, I cannot wait for your wedding this October! Click play to see the rest of the images from their session.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP