Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Geri & Lindsey's E-session

Geri is my cousin and I am proud to be photographing hers and Lindsey's wedding next May at the Spring Grove Park in Ottawa. Really I can't believe she's all grown up and starting her own life. I remember when she stood by my side at our wedding, and now she's almost done with college and starting a life of her own! Where does the time go?

In college at Ferris State University is where she met Lindsey and although Lindsey was dating someone else at the time, they started a friendship that would eventually turn into more. They were in town last weekend and they met me up at the Detroit Zoo for their e-session.
























To see the rest of the images from our session, click here for a slideshow

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP