Sunday, May 30, 2010



This internet, is how I know my husband loves me. Last week I had just gotten home from California and was getting ready to head out the door for Hannah & Alex's wedding and as I looked down to grab my purse, this is what I saw! I recently discovered these little pieces of heaven and have been slightly addicted to them. And at that moment when I was feeling a little bit stressed and hurried, I looked down and the world seemed right. Yes, I know that seems a little strange, but chocolate always seems to make things right with me!

Today is Scott's birthday and right now we are spending our last morning relaxing at the property before coming home from camping for the weekend. And I just want to say Happy Birthday honey! I love you and all of the ways you make things "right" in my world!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP