Monday, May 10, 2010

Addy & Mike are Expecting!

Last week I had to opportunity to capture an amazing moment in life for Addy & Mike. Their expecting twins in July, and when she asked me to document this special time for them, I was so very, very, happy! They wanted their session where they were married and as I've said before I L-O-V-E it when couples make their sessions personal and this was perfect!

We tried a couple of different times to schedule their session, but Mother Nature wasn't having it. We finally had some nice weather and we met up at the FOP in Chesterfield. The field was a little bit of a mess with all of the heavy winds and storms that had blown through recently. And I didn't exactly pick the right shoes for the occasion. I ended up being "mauled" by a fallen branch (okay maybe it was a twig), but regardless it had stabbed me right in the arch of my foot! Thankfully Mike had some extra tissue and I was able to stop the bleeding and continue on with our session. Next time I won't be wearing sandals!

Here's some of my favorite images from our session and don't forget to check out the slideshow at the end!


Addy and Mike are expecting twin girls and she is looking absolutely radiant!







I just love the expression on Mike's face in this image!



So dreamy...

The light was absolutely perfect giving this nice ethereal glow.



And this is the look of joy! Can you imagine being any happier for watching your dreams come true?













Addy & Mike, I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations on your little girls! And thank you so much for the fabulous evening. It was so nice to see you guys again and catch up. I'm looking forward to meeting the twins in a couple of months!

And to see a slideshow of more of their images, click here!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP