Friday, May 28, 2010

Hannah & Alex are Married!

We sure have been blessed with some nice weather here in Michigan these past couple of days, and Mother Nature has been awful kind to my May brides. She sure did come through for Hannah & Alex. The forecast called for rain and that morning Hannah had texted about a "backup" plan for portraits in case of the rain. I tried to convince her that it wouldn't rain, in the best way that I could. I may have even mentioned the superstition of it being good luck. Then I tried some "preventative" measures, you know, leaving my sunglasses at home, stopping to buy 5 black umbrellas, just in case I may have any control over it! I doubt that I had anything to do with it, but thankfully the day turned out to be beautiful and the rain held off until that night!

What started out as a neighbor helping out, turned into a lifetime of love ahead of them. Hannah just graduated from Detroit Mercy with a degree in biology and this summer her and Alex will be moving to Japan!

Hannah and Alex you are undoubtedly relaxing on some beautiful beach in Hawaii right now, which makes me very envious I must say. But I wanted to thank you for inviting me to capture your wedding day for you. You guys are an amazing couple and deserve nothing but the best! And to see more images from their beautiful day, there's a slideshow at the end of this post.


Hannah's dress was absolutely amazing!





A little practicing...







I love this moment between Hannah and her mom...



I rented a lens I've been thinking about getting for some time now, and this image I got makes me think it's not going to be too much longer before

















We went to Heritage Park for portraits after the ceremony, but didn't realize that reservations were necessary. At least they were kind enough to let us shoot in this area. Brides make sure you call plenty of time in advance if you want your pictures here!











Can you believe Alex and Hannah made this themselves? WOW!
















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP