Monday, November 9, 2009

Sterling's Supercuteness...

Last week I got to visit with Heather and photograph her adorable daughter Sterling. Heather was a little apprehensive of having our session at her house. She warned me of her 4 crazy Boxer show dogs and a parrot. But I assured her I was up for the challenge! I came prepared with some treats in my camera bag, you know, just in case... but when I got into the house I had completely forgotten about the treats and the dogs. Sterling was just waking up in her car seat after a little nap on their way home from the post office and was all smiles! I knew it was going to be such a fun session!

Now I know what my dog is like the instant anyone comes walking up the driving, he's at the gate greeting them in typical Coby fashion. Did you remember me saying that I forgot that there was 4 dogs there? Well, I can tell you, you never would have known. Those dogs were sooo quite! They weren't out when I arrived, but I swear they never even barked when I came in or started talking! Oh, but their parrot was all about saying hi!




Sterling was one of the happiest babies I've met!


And full of smiles...


Who wouldn't want to kiss those little cheeks?

One of my favorites from our day! She loves watching the ladybugs dance overhead.



What made this session so fun was that Sterling was so interested in my camera. She couldn't take her eyes off of it and wanted to check it out in every way. Here she is crawling for it. Hmmm.... Could photography be in her future? :-)



Birds don't seem to like me much, even to the point of attacking me during Jola & Brad's engagment session! And I have to admit I jumped when it squaked at me. But I was all like, "I'm not afraid of you". And then Heather let her out of the cage... Thankfully there was no attack this time. She is one pretty bird though.


Another top fave of the day...








Heather, thank you for having me over! It was so good to see you and catch up, and you do have a very very cute little girl!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP