Friday, November 6, 2009

Lisa & Steve's E-session

Lisa and Steve are getting married next week and I had the opportunity to meet up with them on Halloween for their engagement session. We met up at the Rochester Hills Municipal park Halloween morning. I've shot there several times before, but the park is so amazing and I love how I was able to make their session unique!

The day didn't start off too nice and as I arrived there, it had just started sprinkling. We were really hoping the rain would hold off so we could at least get a few images in for them and thankfully it did! The day got progressively nicer as we walked around the beautiful park chatting while I was snapping away.



One of the reasons I love shooting engagement sessions is getting to know the couple (in this case the family) before the big day. I love, love, love how Lisa and Steve wanted to include Lauren and Brian in their session. They are going to be one happy family!



Lisa has such beautiful eyes, and I have to tell ya I adore Steve's smirk!

Lauren and Brian were such easy subjects! They loved being in front of the camera. :-)





I love this image I caught of Lisa and Steve. As I was walking behind this tree to see if it was climbable I noticed them loving on each other. So sweet...

So you know that I had to do more with it!







Lauren had no problem "working" it for my camera! I wanted to get some portraits of each of the kids and when Lauren sat down this is what she gave me! So fun!

And Brian was a riot! It was great, when Lisa asked him if he was having fun he looked right up at her and asked "Are you kidding me?" It made my heart smile, boy do I L-O-V-E my job!

Goofing around isn't just for the kids!

While I was shooting Brian, I heard Lisa laughing at Lauren, who was standing behind me still working on her poses. I love that I was able to grab this one of her! What a beautiful little girl!









Since it was Halloween day and they had this haunted house set up in the parking lot, I couldn't resist some fun shots!

Lisa and Steve, I had such a good time chatting with you guys. I just know your wedding day is going to be perfect! Can't wait!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP