Thursday, November 5, 2009

Corporate with a Twist!

I'd like to introduce to you the beautiful Marianne! I had the pleasure of meeting Marianne through my BNI group and was ecstatic when she came to me needing headshots for work. She's the Senior Account Executive for Airea, so if you're in the market for updating your office space, she's definitely the one you should call!

My professional sessions are similar to my portrait sessions, in that I choose to do them in a natural environment. Not in a studio with boring backdrops. So if you're in the market for some updated images with a twist for your portfolio, I'd be happy to help you out!

Marianne loves the outdoors and her street was lined with gorgeous tones of gold, so it was the perfect place for our session!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I'm a dog lover. So you know I couldn't resist including her awesome Golden Doodle in the session!



I just love the angle on this one...

As I was shooting I couldn't help but notice the way her whole face lights up when she smiles!





I love including my clients' pets in our session whenever possible! And this little puppy was more than willing to pose with Mom.





As we were wrapping our session up, I thought it would be nice to get some puppy pictures for Marianne, well she just wasn't all that into it at this point. But I still love these!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP