Monday, November 30, 2009

Craig's Senior Session

Phew! It's been a nice relaxing time off and now that I sit down to get caught up, I'm realizing just how much I have get caught up on! I can't wait to share images of my trip to Florida, I even ended up scheduling a session with the happiest 6 month old while I was down there. I love that I can work from anywhere!

But first, I'd like to introduce you to Craig. I don't do many Senior Sessions, in fact the 2 that I have shot this year have been for family. It's not that I don't want to photograph Seniors, it just hasn't been the direction my business has turned at this point. So if you are looking for a Senior session, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll set yours up!

Craig is a Senior at Algonac High School and also happens to be my cousin. I was excited and honored when he had asked me to do his Senior Portraits. Even more excited when he suggested the location! Normally my clients rely on me to suggest locations for their sessions and Craig had everything he wanted in mind. Rock on!

We met up on Harsen's Island one morning to capture him in some of his favorite locations. He's a duck hunter and spends a lot of time on the Island, and mentioned this really cool looking broken fence that he thought would be cool. Oh yeah, I was stoked. And it happened to work out pretty good for him too. After we wrapped up our session, he mentioned that there was a draw for that afternoon's hunt and wanted to see if they could get lucky. Turns out they did! They were picked right away and had a great choice of locations. And I got lucky too! It happened to be "Youth Hunt" day and I got to run into a couple of friends and their kids getting in on the excitement.

Here's some of my favorites from our session.

















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP