Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not you're typical girly girl!

The weather was perfect on my drive out to Clarkston. The sun was shining, it was already in the upper 50s and the temperature kept climbing. It was turning out to be a glorious fall day. A picture perfect day! Which happened to make this session rock so much more.

She is not your typical girly girl. She enjoys shopping and loves the color pink, but growing up with two older brothers and a father that are all avid hunters and outdoorsmen, she has also grown to appreciate the Michigan outdoors. She loves everything that the 4 seasons bring us. Boating, water skiing, and fishing in the summer. Snowboarding, skiing and ice fishing in the winter. And of course planting a big huge kiss on her father's heart, hunting in the fall.

We had so much fun wandering around their property capturing some of her favorite things.





I was in awe of her as I watched her with her bow and arrow.

Look at the way she works that pink bow! Love it!

Love her deep concentration in this image.

Oh yeah, she rocks it!







She amazed me yet again watching climb the tree in stand. I have to tell you my knees were knocking watching her. I don't know that I'm afraid of heights literally, but I do know that I definitely prefer to be grounded!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 09, 2009  

Absolutly beautiful pictures!!! As Always!! You Alwayskeep me anticipating your next blog. I love it!!

Anonymous June 12, 2013  

Do you happen to have any idea what kind of bow she was shooting?? I love it but cant find one similar!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP