Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Out of the Office!

I have been meaning to post this for a while now, especially since I've been out of the office since last Wednesday! Things were just so hectic before leaving, that I never got a chance. Tons of shooting and client meetings, and processing orders and then of course last minute emergencies which only rear their ugly head, when you seriously have an hour before you have to leave for the airport! But I digress...


So here I am now, to tell you that I'm still out of town, just wrapping up an awesome (almost) week with my sister and family and am headed to my mom's tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving there. I'll be back 11/28 and will respond to all messages when I return!

For now, thoroughly enjoying this much needed vacation in sunny Florida with my family! Holla!

And because every post is better with a picture or two, here's a few of my favorite images from some recent shoots. Their own blog posts to follow...



Craig's Senior Session!

David Breuhan's Book Release Party!

Jenny & Tim's Wedding!

Lisa & Steve's Wedding!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP