Friday, April 2, 2010

Killian

Last weekend I got to spend some time with this adorable cutie and his family. I know Shannon from high school and we recently bumped into each other at Jenny & Tim's wedding. It was so good to see her again and meet her husband, Greg and their new son, Killian and I was super excited when they asked me to come take pictures for Killian!

The light in their kitchen was amazing so we started there with some portraits of Killian wearing his Christening outfit.



Who doesn't love some baby feet?



And look at those little lips. It almost looks as though he's reciting the Rosary, doesn't it?



I absolutely love this image! Definitely a favorite from the day!





The sound of a baby laughing is one of the sweetest sounds ever! And probably the most contagious too. I love these moments I captured of Shannon with Killian.


Yup, another top favorite!
We took a little break so Killian could eat, and you know I couldn't resist photographing his meal time!

You can seriously feel the love Shannon & Greg have for Killian in this image. Such a beautiful family!

And one last image of Killian playing in his crib.

Shannon & Greg, it was so good to see you guys and hang out for the afternoon! I hope you guys like the images!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP