Sunday, April 18, 2010

Halle's 1st Communion

We've been quite fortunate with great weather and when I met up with Cynthia and her daughter Halle, it was yet another gorgeous day. Of course in typical Michigan fashion, the temps have fallen and there's even been snow flurries! But I'm glad to have been able to enjoy the weather with my camera when we had it.

Cynthia is my hair stylist and the owner of Magic Touch Salon, and I couldn't have been happier when she asked if I would take her daughter Halle's 1st Communion pictures. Here's a few of my favorites!

We started off at their house and then decided to head over to their church for more shooting time.

Halle's seriously a doll! And 100% girl! She was so easy to photograph.









Halle loved being in front of the camera, maybe a model in our future?










And of course we had to have a little fun!

Thank you Cynthia for choosing me to capture this moment in life for you and Halle!

Here's a slideshow with the rest of the images from our session for your viewing pleasure.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP