Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet the Lang Family

Last week I had the opportunity to meet and photograph this wonderful family. Jeff is in my BNI group with Comforting Hands Companion Care and I was super excited when he asked me to come take some family portraits. The whole family was going to be together for his niece Eva's birthday, so they all agreed that it would be a perfect opportunity.


The entire family was so welcoming and made me feel right at home. They are all just really good people. Thank you Jeff for choosing me to photograph your family!



Jeff has 4 sisters, so I can only imagine what that was like growing up!
And 9 nieces and nephews! How fun to have so many cousins to play with!















What proud grandparents!


These two had me laughing, can you believe they're early 90s? Looking good!


Another favorite from the day!





Too see the rest of the images from our session click below for the slideshow!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP