Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Samantha's 2!!

I'm super excited to share these images of this adorable little girl with you! When I first started blogging in the Fall of 2008, she was my very first post! One of the things I love about blogging is not only documenting the lives and growth of sweet little ones, but also seeing how I've grown as a photographer. Looking back at those images, yeah I can see how they were all so "technically" off, but what remains are the captured moments and real smiles that I strive to accomplish with each and every shoot.


I met up with Samantha on the day of her 2nd birthday and we had so much fun! Here's some of our favorites from the day...






























Happy Birthday Sam! I can't wait to see how we both grow in the next year!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP