Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meet Samantha

I couldn’t be more excited for my first entry in my new photoblog to feature this yummy little girl. She is Carl & Tamara’s little miracle and I am honored to be there watching her grow. I did my first maternity shoot with Tam and then was asked to take Sam’s 3 month pictures too!


Samantha you are so very lucky to have this amazing family that adores you so much!


Is she gorgeous or what?



Mom sure does know how to make her little girl smile...


At 6 months old, you can already see what a thinker this little girl is.


She makes the funniest faces! Don’t you just want to kiss those cheeks?


I l~o~v~e little baby feet!


Scott had the day off of work, so we got to spend some time on the lake! Talk about a hard day’s work. :-)




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP