Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rochester Hills Municipal Park

Since I’ve decided to start my own business as a photographer I’ve spent a lot of time checking out different locations for sessions. I’ve found some breathtaking local parks and downtown areas. Today I headed out to the Rochester Hills Municipal Park. I’ve had several clients suggest this park and WOW I can see why! It’s absolutely stunning. Awesome place for nature and I can’t wait to get out there as the leaves start to change colors! Then as an added extra bonus, I got to spend time with this amazing artist. Not only is she an amazing painter, but she’s a very dear friend of mine. We had a fabulous lunch at the Rochester Mills Beer Co and then took a walk through the park. It was so fun catching up with you Jen! Thank you for a beautiful day!



Her beauty has this classic element to it, don’t ya think?


Jen definitely has a contagious smile.



There’s this great little stream that runs right into a waterfall.




It’s been a while since I’ve played with textures. I like the way this one turned out. Isn’t she gorgeous?


I love the feel to this shot.



I mentioned above that Jen is a painter, she gifted me with this stunning work of art that I cannot wait to get hung in my house. I think she needs her own Etsy shop!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP