Monday, June 8, 2009

Super Cuteness!

I had the pleasure of capturing this little cutie at just 5 weeks old!  I was so excited when my friend Nicole got in touch with me to set up pictures for her little girls.  Since I do not have a studio to shoot in just yet, I do all of my sessions on location.  I'd rather capture people in a natural setting where they're more comfortable.  But, when Nicole suggested coming to my house for pictures I thought I'd try something a little new.  Hope you like!

Meet Sophia & Isabella








Reaching for Mama...



Sophia was having a hard time adjusting to the strange surroundings and definitely let us know. But Mom was able to make her happy again!



And this is the adorable Isabella!  2 years old and full of yummy cuteness!
She's definitely not shy in front of the camera!

How stinkin' cute is this?  Nicole had this super fun blanket in her bag, awesome!  Love animal prints!

Once we let her out of her swaddle, Sophia wasn't too happy.  But I love this shot that I got!

Baby butts are sooo cute!



I love the way she was all spread eagle when she fell asleep!

So serene...
Beautiful sisters...

Nicole, thank you for bringing the girls out and letting me try something new!  I hope you like the pictures!  I'll have the rest of them to you soon!

1 comments:

Lesley June 08, 2009  

well i think your try out of something new went very well. you got some great shots!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP