Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lisa & Eric E-session

Lisa was referred to me by my dear friend Jori that I have known since Jr. High School. I remember when Jori first asked me about her friends Lisa & Eric, I was super excited for the referral. Then as we were talking we realized that I knew Lisa from Scott's family! So this will be the first wedding I'll shooting with family and friends in attendance! I have to say it makes me a little nervous. :-)

This was another session that had to be rescheduled a couple of times. Mother Nature refused to cooperate the first time, she sure has been testy this spring! And the second time was the day that Eric lost his job. Kinda hard to smile and be happy on that dreaded day. It's nuts here in Michigan right now with the economy. I hear about someone new loosing their job nearly every day.

But on to the more fun, happy talk! I met up with Lisa & Eric at Heritage Park in Shelby Township. This park is a favorite among photographers in this area. I hear on any given evening, you'll see someone out there shooting! We were there pretty early on a Sunday morning so we only had to share with a few walkers! 


As many of you know, I love technology and all that the internet offers us.  And that's why I love hearing stories of people meeting online.  It's hard these days to get out there and meet people and the internet gives us another way of connecting.  Lisa was just about to give up and cancel her subscription to the networking site she was using when she got a message from Eric!  After talking on line, they decided to meet in person and the rest is history...



The gazebo is surrounded by gorgeous flowers! 

Eric enjoys camping and Lisa says she's not so much the outdoorsy person, but she's going to give it a try for him!

My favorite from the day!

Love this!









Lisa & Eric, I'm honored that you chose me as your wedding photographer. I'm really looking forward to your big day! Here's a little peak at some of my favorites from our session. Watch your e-mail for the rest! I will have them to you soon!

1 comments:

lesley June 12, 2009  

It is torture reading your blog when I can't see the pictures at work. Argh@@!@!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP