Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alex

Wow! Three posts in a week? This must be an all time record for me! It's been a busy week with the most adorable little ones. And I'm wrapping up the week with another cutie-patootie!


I went to high school with Alex's father, Mike and haven't seen him in nearly 15 years (really can't believe it's been that long already...). We reconnected through Facebook a little while back and I was honored when he asked me to come take pictures of his little girl.

Yes, I'm in love with Facebook! I love that I have been able to reconnect with some old friends, make new friends, and stay in touch despite how busy everyone's every day lives are. That and being able to see pictures of friends and their families that are scattered across the county makes me happy! It's so nice to see how everyone is doing and what everyone is up to. Great networking too! :-)

It was a beautiful day and I haven't visited Harsen's Island in as many years as I've been out of high school. The ferry ride over brought back so many memories. I think the last time I was at your house Mike, may have involved some rolls of toilet paper!

You're daughter is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for having me out, and I'm glad you were able to be there. It was great to see you!


So cute! Look at those curls, I love them!






As any typical toddler she was on the move and all about playing! She couldn't wait to play with her cousins.


I adore this image! She looks like a little tomboy in the making. Mike's mom has the most beautiful gardens in her yard and we tried to get Alex to sit near the flowers, but she went straight for the nearest puddle! I love it!


Just pure sweetness!




Mike's mom also watches Alex's cousins Reece & Riley (I hope I spelled their names right). I imagine having the three of them together keeps her busy!


He looks wise beyond his years here...


Phew caught up and off to enjoy the day with some cousins of my own!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP