Monday, June 22, 2009

Jola & Brad Preview

Yesterday I had the honor and pleasure of photographing the wedding of Jola and Brad. There's so much I want to share about this wedding, but it'll have to wait until the next post. Jola's parents live in Albania and I know they were so excited for their daughter and sad that they couldn't be here, so I wanted to post a few images for them to be able to see how beautiful they're daughter looked and what a happy couple they are.















I literally have hundreds of images to go through and edit, but here's a little eye candy for what's to come!

2 comments:

Lesley June 23, 2009  

What an amazing wedding!! You captured it beautifully. Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for inviting me to shoot with you at the ceremony. Wish I could have stayed for the entire day.

Kevin June 25, 2009  

great images, awesome!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP