Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nate

Last week I had the pleasure of spending the day with this little guy. He is the most adorable kid. There aren't enough words to describe how cool he is, but to try to give you an idea I got a phone call the night before I was coming out from Nate. He called to ask if I would bring Coby with me. He wanted to see him! (And a second call the evening after to thank me for coming out and bringing Coby. He had fun! swoon..) When we got there the next morning he came bounding out of the bedroom and his face completely lit up when he saw Coby and I. I know Lesley will say that it's because he loves his Aunt Shannon and Coby, but this is the reaction he gives to anyone that comes to visit. As you can see he is a very animated little boy.

We played on our computers, watched The Muppets and headed outside to play basketball. And then took some "secret" pictures. Lesley had mentioned before she wanted to have me do Nate's pictures, but we just haven't had a chance to set it up. What a perfect opportunity! With his mamma being a photographer too, he was very accustomed to the camera And had no problem telling me when he was done!

He never gave away our secret, but I did get a call from Lesley asking why her son was laying on the picnic table saying "cheese"! BUSTED!

Hope you like the pictures Les, the CD is already in the mail! :-)





One of his many faces


Love this one!


And this one!


So adorable...


Lesley and Dean have the coolest looking shed in their yard! I love the feeling to these.








Some play time.


And this is my top fav from the day!

Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2009  

That one of Nate on the picnic table is going right into a frame! Absolutely adorable!! Thanks again Shannon!

TruJen Phtography March 23, 2009  

Just found your site off of Facebook ad. You have some really nice shots!
I was wondering, how did you get your images on your blog so big??? I too have a blogspot but can't seem to figure it out. Please help!
Thanks!
Jennifer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP