Monday, March 23, 2009

Girl's Day Out

I'm a very lucky person to have as many friends as I do in my life and so grateful for every one of them. This passed weekend was pure bliss with how many of my girlfriends I got to spend time with! Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Friday started with an amazing lunch and wine at Flippa's Wine Barrel of Utica, then Lesley, Norah and I headed to downtown Utica for a photowalk! The weather was perfect. Norah was feeling a little nervous to pose for us, but nothing a little tequila couldn't help! Our first stop was Hachey's. They have this great upstairs are with big windows and awesome gold and red couches! After we were good and warmed up we started our walk. There was this huge play ground area at a church that we started off at. It was so much fun playing and shooting!


Watch out! Here come the paparazzi!



Norah & I were so excited we were kicking our heels with joy!~photo by Lesley



Whee!!!



A little Monkeying Around!



Oh, So sultry... Swoon!



Can't you just see how much fun we were having?



Me having a great time shooting! ~photo by Lesley



Gotta love the self timer!



ahh the things us photographers will do to get a shot!~photo by Lesley



But so worth it!



The half face was Norah's idea, and I absolutely love it!



Having fun climb on rocks!



Lesley workin it!


Later on that afternoon we met up with the rest of our tribe at the hotel. There was some great light coming in the window so we did another little photoshoot with each of our friends as they arrived. They are all such beautiful souls. And here they are, some of my oldest and dearest friends. I so enjoy the times we get to spend together...


I love watching Lesley shoot! She has such a creative eye!



Michelle's smile is so contagious!



Beautiful Jen



The stunning Jaime



Tracy was even able to stop in with her gorgeous daughter Erin. My heart melts the way she looks at her!"


Little Miss Erin... Absolutely Adorable!



Probably our most stylish mom in the group! She's a pro at chasing children around in stilettos!


More jumping for joy as we headed over to Dave & Busters for happy hour and half off drinks! We have so much fun when we're all together!


Talk about Smokin Hot! Lesley is one sexy mama!



How about a group shot! Unfortunately I had my shutter speed set a little slow and it picked up some movement. But still another one for the scrapbooks!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2009  

Thank you Thank you Thank you for a fabulous day...and our pictures turned out pretty good too ;-) Love ya sweetie!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP