Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new addition to the Zimmerman Family!

Last week Scott and I got to finally meet our newest nephew Logan! My sister and her family have been like little celebrities on my blog lately. If you remember from her maternity pictures, and their family pictures, Melissa was pretty pregnant then, so you knew that this post was eventually coming. :-)


I have to say it's times like these that I absolutely hate living so far from my family. We definitely cherish the time we have together more, but the end of each visit always results in me getting a little teary eyed. But this time I was almost sobbing when it was time to say good-bye. As I was saying my good byes to Logan, I realized that I didn't know the next time I would be able to see him and I knew he would have changed so much. As he slept in my arms, tears started to fall. Melissa saw me tearing up and she lost it. And then there was just no hiding it from the rest of the family, I think my stepmom Kelley and her sister Kim were even tearing up! Tears turned to laughter and then back to tears. And then more laughter, we knew how silly we looked but just couldn't help ourselves.

Okay before I start getting all weepy again, let's bring on some cuteness!


At 3 weeks old, he's already trying to hold up his little head!



Seriously cute! It's sooo adorable the way he's always holding his little hands up to his chin.

One of my favorites!

Logan's first encounter with stuffed animals, he really wasn't sure what to think at all. This was the best picture out of the series, but most of the time he was looking at us and I swear he was thinking "I'm going to get you for this one day Mom"!

Some daddy time...

And mommy time...

And big sissy time!!

I pretty much love everything about this picture, and the hat! The hat is too perfect!

Love the way Logan is looking at his momma.

The whole family!

Courtney and Shawn love acting silly in front of the camera together and I love it!



Love his little fingers...

"I love you momma"

Look at those big eyes!


And one last image. I miss you guys already and cannot wait to see you again! Melissa, count on that webcam coming soon! I'm not going to be able to take waiting to see him again. You're gonna have to sign up for Skype! Love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2010  

I absolutely love these!!! Thank you Shannon for sharing such great pictures. I feel you on the miss family...and yes the crying!

<3 Amanda Trader (Hardy)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP