Friday, February 5, 2010

Jenny & Tim's Album Design

I've been crazy busy working like mad on my business these day. In typical fashion, I'm trying to accomplish too much at once, but it's all starting to come together and I can't wait to share it all with you! I'm making some big changes in my business this year and it's all stuff that I'm super stoked about!

But right now I'd like to share with you Jenny & Tim's album design. Their wedding was amazing and I love the way their album turned out!

















1 comments:

Carolyn February 06, 2010  

hmmm... if you ever need an assistant for the album-put-together part (in order to free up more time for shooting & and other stuff) let me know.
just an idea that might be beneficial for both of us....

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP