Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introducing Lifestyle Engagement Sessions!

My favorite part of being a photographer is capturing the pure emotion of the moment. I love the still images I capture showing the power of that particular moment, but they don't always tell the full story. What you don't get with still images are questions like: How did they meet? What do they love about each other? Why do they want to get married? Well now you can see the full story, in their own words below!

And now I'm super excited to share with you something that I've been working on implementing into my engagement sessions! Attending Imaging USA in January was really the best thing I'd done for my business at that point. I learned so much during the 5 day trip with Aly, and I came home completely inspired to try some new things in my business. So being the type of person that I am, decided to try it all at once. This has meant very long days plugging away either upstairs in our spare room that I like to call my "studio", or downstairs on the laptop working on my new website. At least that way I get to have some form of communication with Scott. I work way too much, but he never complains. Instead he does the laundry, cooks dinners, listens to me when I start to go a little crazy and puts fabulous deserts in the oven when they are definitely needed!

E-mail me at shannon@clickingthroughlife.com for more information.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP